♡ Love in Rio ♡

Saturday, July 26, 2014

No, I'm not actually in Rio (I wish), but instead I'm using the NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette to create todays makeup look! 



I'm a big fan of this eyeshadow palette because it's inexpensive ($4-5) and because it's gorgeous, super blend-able, and is perfect for an everyday look!


It comes with three shadows. The lightest shade is a shimmery soft pink that's great for the entire lid and for highlight. The second shade is my favorite of the palette, a gorgeous shimmery taupe color and I love it for a crease color. The last shade is a matte black shadow that is great for lining both your upper and lower lash lines!

Look how great these swatch!
I love this palette because it's so so simple to create a classic, beautiful look with just two shades! 


All I did to create my look was patted the white shadow all over my lid and then took a big, fluffy blending brush into my crease with the taupe color. To finish, I lined my lower lash with the black shadow and then highlighted my brow bone and inner corner of my eye with the white shadow!



I love how this look turned out and I'm especially happy it was so affordable!

Check out NYX shadows! They're great products!


xo Emily

Post a Comment