1. OPI Nail Polish in 'Big Apple Red' - As I've gotten older, I've toned it down a bit with my nail polish. I got rid of most of my collection, opting to keep the more subdued colors. Lately, I've been wearing OPI's 'Big Apple Red' non-stop. Other than being completely appropriate for someone living in the Big Apple, it's just a great color and looks fantastic anytime and anywhere.
2. Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner - I've definitely recommended this product before but I went through a hiatus of using it (because I was too lazy to get a new one) and now that I've gotten another one, I've been using it non-stop. I love this product so much - it slides on your lid easily and makes a long-lasting line that looks effortless and chic.
3. Biolage Strengthening Shampoo - I've made a concerted effort to get my hair healthier and following my hair cut, one of the steps I took to do this was to start re-using my favorite shampoo brand Biolage. It's a bit pricey but it's a fantastic product - leaving your hair healthy and strong.
4. H&M Long T-Shirt - I LOVE THIS. I have this in both the striped and black variety. Because I'm so short, it works as either a t-shirt or dress. It's versatile, comfy and completely affordable.
5. TV Favorites - I've been watching Prison Break for the past few weeks on Netflix and it's a definitely binge-worthy and addictive. I recommend it. In addition to it, I've been watching the newly released 3rd season of Orphan Black. It's fantastic so far.