Hey everyone! I've got a fun, Autumn makeup look for you today. It's a bit of a variation on some of my previous 'brown/wintry' eye looks, but it's a bit more smoky and sparkly.
It's really pretty and soft, yet it has that intense smoky look to it as well, which I love. It's easy to add or subtract from, making it transition well from day to night. I also love how versatile you can make the lip color with this. Today, I went with a matte beige lip that's perfectly brown and perfectly maroon.
To Create This Look:
1. After primer, foundation, concealer, eyebrows, highlighter, blush, and bronzer (of your choosing - I'd go for soft muted pink blush and a deep bronzer) we're going to prime our eyelids to shadow.
2. After they're primed, take Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Tough as Taupe' across your entire lid (using your finger will give the best application). This will serve as our base. It's a perfect smoky chestnut shade.
2. Once you've got that on, take 'Toasted' from the Naked Palette and pat it on the outer v of the lid with a flat brush.
3. Now, using 'Sidecar' from the Naked palette, we'll place this in the center of our lid, again with a flat brush.
4. Now, on a big fluffy blending brush, blend 'Hustle' from the Naked palette into your crease. Build up this color to your liking. (I did a bit less, since I wanted a daytime look)
5. Finally, using MAC's 'Winter Pursuit' eyeshadow, we'll take a wet, flat brush and pat it directly in the center of our lid for some more sparkle and a bit of that pretty Copper shimmer.
6. With our lids done, we're going to go in with that same Color Tattoo 'Tough as Taupe' on a small angled brow brush. Take that and line your upper and lower lash lines, winging it out if you want.
7. Now, using 'Virgin' from the Naked palette, we're just going to lightly place the color on our brow bone (for a highlight) and in our inner tear duct area.
8. With shadow finished, place your favorite mascara on your lashes (or use falsies!), coating them generously. I used Benefit's They're Real Mascara.
9. The final step are our lips. To get this beautiful beige matte lip, I'm using Sephora's Cream Lip Satin in #2 'Classic Beige', which is so easy to apply and stays on all day long. I absolutely love this product. Look at how pretty it is!