Friday Finds!

Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Friday!! I've got another post about some things I've picked up over the last couple weeks! These are probably some of my spendiest finds of late, but I felt it was the right time to pick them up!


First, I picked up something that I've been debating on buying for a long time. Mostly because it is a whopping $30 and even though I've heard countless good reviews on it, I was hesitant to spend so much! That being said, I wanted to truly experience it and had Sephora giftcard so I finally got the Benefit Porefessional pore minimizing primer! I've only tried it out once or twice so far and I like it so far but I want to give it a long test run and then I'll make a post about it!


Next up is another high-end product, the NARS Creamy Concealer which will put you back $29(!!!!!!!!). I got the shade 'Vanilla' and am excited to try it out. I hear so many good things about it so I'll be very dissapointed if it doesn't work out!



Next is the Sonia Kashuk Chic Luminosity Highlighter Stick which costs $11 and you can pick it up at Target. I got the 'Sparkling Sands' shade which is gorgeous. I really love this so far, it gives such a lovely sheen on the cheeks and makes for a very natural highlight.


Look at that beautiful shine!


 Lastly, I recently picked up this L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Polish in the shade 'Now You Sea Me' (adorbs), which I have been wearing non stop since I got it. I love blue polishes and this one is the perfect green-tinted blue that looks great with any look!


So that's it for today's 'Friday Finds' posts, I hope you all enjoyed it! I definitely have a lot to test out!

xo Emily

Post a Comment