I'm so excited that it's actually 'officially' fall, even though the past few days in New York have actually been pretty warm! I thought I'd do a bit of a 'Lust List' or 'Wish List' of Fashion that I've been wanting for awhile and think would be perfect for Fall! Since this is a total 'Wish' list, most of this stuff (actually all of it, let's be honest) is out of my budget, but it's still fun to have favorites!
1. Mulberry 'Cara' Bag with Lion Rivulets - Totally cute, totally unaffordable (2.8k sheesh)
2. Whistles Fashion Knit - Love the color, but another sweater out of my price range (does anyone wanna give me a donation of a million buck? No? That's cool.)
3. Zara Poplin Collar Dress - A bit more affordable, definitely giving out some of those cool Wednesday Addams vibes. I dig it.
4. Miu Miu Crystal Embellished Flats - Over $600 for a pair of shoes makes me cringe, but these are drool-worthy
5. Kate Spade Hanover Street Bag - Actually affordable and incredibly cute. I love, love, LOVE Kate Spade.
6. Kate Spade 'Fan Out' Studs - These are just too cute! Only $48, which I think isn't too bad - though I would probably have incredible buyers remorse if I got them!
7. Jeffrey Campbell Lilyn Stud Boots - UGH, JC you slay me. Obsessed.
8. Warehouse Pink Fluffy Cardi - God how cute and comfortable does this look? Gimme!
9. Topshop Borg Faux Fur Sweater - I love these 'fluffy' type sweaters, I want it!
10. Proenza Schouler PS Elliot Satchel - AGAIN, way too fucking expensive but god, it's sooooooo damn pretty!
What's on your wish list?