Fall Wish List

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm so excited that it's actually 'officially' fall, even though the past few days in New York have actually been pretty warm! I thought I'd do a bit of a 'Lust List' or 'Wish List' of Fashion that I've been wanting for awhile and think would be perfect for Fall! Since this is a total 'Wish' list, most of this stuff (actually all of it, let's be honest) is out of my budget, but it's still fun to have favorites! 

Fall Wish List


1. Mulberry 'Cara' Bag with Lion Rivulets - Totally cute, totally unaffordable (2.8k sheesh)
2. Whistles Fashion Knit - Love the color, but another sweater out of my price range (does anyone wanna give me a donation of a million buck? No? That's cool.)
3. Zara Poplin Collar Dress - A bit more affordable, definitely giving out some of those cool Wednesday Addams vibes. I dig it. 
4. Miu Miu Crystal Embellished Flats - Over $600 for a pair of shoes makes me cringe, but these are drool-worthy
5. Kate Spade Hanover Street Bag - Actually affordable and incredibly cute. I love, love, LOVE Kate Spade.
6. Kate Spade 'Fan Out' Studs - These are just too cute! Only $48, which I think isn't too bad - though I would probably have incredible buyers remorse if I got them!
7. Jeffrey Campbell Lilyn Stud Boots - UGH, JC you slay me. Obsessed.
8. Warehouse Pink Fluffy Cardi - God how cute and comfortable does this look? Gimme!
9. Topshop Borg Faux Fur Sweater - I love these 'fluffy' type sweaters, I want it!
10. Proenza Schouler PS Elliot Satchel - AGAIN, way too fucking expensive but god, it's sooooooo damn pretty!


What's on your wish list?

xo Emily

7 comments

  1. That bag is super cute... and way too expensive hah!

    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly!!!! The more accurate name for this post should be 'Way out of my price range wish list' :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing wishlist, I love the bags :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Mulberry backpack!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!! Your fall picks are fab
    Martina xx

    Www.martinasmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the black dress with the collar!

    ReplyDelete