Ain't Nothin But a 'Blue' Thing

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hey friends! Happy Weekend!

I find it so fun to experiment with colored shadows, liner, and mascara and I definitely think summer is the perfect time to do it! Today's look was probably one of the most simple I've done but because I'm amped it up with the colorled liner, it gives it a definite edge.


All I did today was wear my usual face makeup, then just patted a white shimmery shade across my whole lid. 

The real star was my blue eyeliner. I used the Chella liquid liner in the shade 'Indigo Blue' which I recieved in an Ipsy bag a couple months ago. I really love it. It's SO easy to apply and the color is crazy pretty.


I love how this Chella liner looks on my lid. I also love how it brings out my blue eyes!


The last thing I did with the eye look was added a bit of gold. I grabbed the very shimmery, gold shadow from my Tarte Golden Days and Sultry Nights palette (which is one of my faves) and just finished the look by lining half of my bottom lash line with the shadow, patting a bit of it into my inner tear duct area as well.


The gold looks really amazing with blue and kind of just brought a bit more shine and sparkle into the look!

I finished off with mascara and voila: A perfect, easy, fun look to try for summer. I will definitely try out other colored liners after this!


xo Emily

Post a Comment