Hey guys! Today I'm showing you a look i've titled 'Silver Smoke' because it's silvery and has just the faintest bit of smoky eye element to it. It's mild enough to wear everyday but also has enough smoke and glam for a night out!
I'm using the Lorac Pro 2 Palette for today's look and I love how it turned out!
To Create This Look:
1. Prime your eyes. I used the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer that came with the palette.
2. Take 'Light Brown' and begin to blend it into your crease. This will be a base for the darker crease colors later.
3. Pat 'Snow' across the entire lid. This shimmery white shadow will look beautiful paired with the silver shadow we'll use on top of it.
4. Blend 'Cool Gray' into your crease, adding up the color so we get a really defined smoky eye.
5. Pat 'Silver' across your whole lid, focusing on placing the most color on the inner and middle of your lid.
6. To get that added definition that we want and to really live up to the 'Silver Smoke' name, we'll take 'Charcoal' and blend that into our crease. It'll make it more defined and will look wonderful with the silver shadow on our lid.
7. Using a small brush, bring 'Charcoal' down to your lower lash line. Line the lash line nearest to your tear duct area with 'Silver', which will help balance out the look.
8. If you choose, line your upper lash line with either a liquid, pencil, or gel liner. I used Maybelline's Gel Liner today and flicked it out for a cat-eye.
9. Finish off with the mascara of your choosing. I used Too Faced's 'Better Than Sex' mascara.
I've got Benefit's 'Rockateur' on my cheeks with a bit of highlight courtesy of Too Faced's 'Inner Light' and my lips are full and pretty due to MAC's 'Whirl' Lip Pencil. I really love how the eyes turned out and I think it's going to be one of my go-to looks from now on.
I also loved experimenting with the Lorac Pro 2 Palette, which I absolutely adore. It's really such an amazing product and the shadows are so well-made, pigmented, and blendable. I'll do a full review post on it soon, but (spoilers!) it's a winner so far!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!