Friday Finds

Friday, July 18, 2014

Hello! Welcome to another 'Friday Finds' post! Today I'm coming to you with a few products that I really was excited to purchase and try out! 


I've got a whopping 8 products that I've picked up in the past week or so and I'l share them below!


The first product is the Pacifica Natural Minerals Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream which I picked up at Target. I am always looking for new BB Creams because I absolutely adore them and find they work best on my skin! This stuff is pretty expensive (it goes for about $13) but it is a really naturally made product with great ingredients that are super healthy for your skin. 

The bottle promotes this product as age defying, shade-matching, and illuminating. When I try the product out, I'll be looking for those characteristics in the BB Cream. 


Next up is the L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer. I got the shade 'Light' and it cost me about $10. I was really looking forward to using this because it helps conceal your dark circles and give you a little bit of brightness and helps hide aging!


I picked up the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Adjusting Bronzing Veil in 'Light to Medium'. I love this brand for blushes, bronzers, and highlighters so I was excited to try out a new bronzer. I had been looking for a bronzer that was a little more high-quality than the Rimmel one I usually use but a little less expensive than the High-End bronzers. I got this at Target for $13 but there was an amazing sale on Physicians Formula products - buy 1, get 1 free! So it was an even better deal!

Also, look at how beautiful this product is!? I love the sun design!


The 'Free' part of my buy 1, get 1 free Physicians Formula deal was the Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls in 'Translucent Pearl'. This stuff is SO beautiful. I had been looking for a new highlighter and this was just the perfect purchase. I already tried this out because it looked so gorgeous and it looks amazing on the face.


Next, I picked up the L'Oreal Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer which I had been eyeing for AGES!!! It runs for about $8 which I was a little unhappy about but I was willing to try. I have a lot of trouble with getting product in the crease and I had high hopes for this. (Spoiler Alert: It's AMAZING and well worth the price if you have this problem!)


I also picked up the NEW!!!! Maybelline The NUDES Palette which is one of the first really big drugstore palettes released, so I was so excited to try it out. I did a whole review post on this product so I won't talk about it much right now, so all I'll say is that I really like it!



Next, I picked up an Ulta Glitter Eye Top Coat in the color 'Fairy Princess'. It was on sale for $4 which was 1/2 off, so it was a great deal! I adore this product so much, it gives the best glitter and fun little shimmer to your lids. All you have to do is either apply it over your lids with a wet eyeshadow brush but it also works really well on top of other shimmery shades and on cream shadow!


The last thing I picked up was just your run of the mill eyelash curler. I picked up the Sally Hansen 'Flirty Eyes' eyelash curler for $5 at Ulta. I needed a new one, and this one has been working well!



That's it for today's 'Friday Finds'. I'm really excited about all these products and will let you know my favorites and the flops! 

Have a great weekend friends!

xo Emily

Post a Comment