Quick First Impression: Two High-End Concealers

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hey guys! Today's is a quick post with my quick, first impressions of two high-end concealers I've picked up in the past few weeks! 

The two I've picked up are the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade 'Vanilla' and the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in the shade 'Light Sand'. I've heard a lot about both of these concealers, and wanted to check them out at some point. I know that the NARS concealer is meant to be quite creamy, blendable, and cover your darkest of dark circles and that the Tarte concealer would be perfect for creasing under the eyes. These seemed perfect to me because the two biggest problems I have when concealing are dark under-eye circles and under-eye creasing/flakiness. 



This is just my first impression of these products after about a week or so of use for both. First off, I am noticing that the Tarte concealer has diminished some of my creasing under the eye, which is what I have been looking for, but I'm not sure how much I love the formula. As for the NARS concealer, I am loving this so far. It goes on really beautifully and as the name would suggest, it's so so creamy

I'm going to keep trying these out and make a future post with an indepth review beacause since these products are so expensive and high-end, I think it's important to do your research and to see if it would fit with your skin needs, skin type, and concealer preference!

Products Used:



Hope everyone's having a great day!

xo Emily

Post a Comment