Today I'm doing a 'What's In My Bag' post! I've done one of these previously, but I've updated both my bags and the contents since then!
Here's what I put in my bag!
1. LP Blue Black Satchel Bag - I absolutely love this bag. It has a removable strap and is just the perfect size to fit everything I want!
2. Gallery Leather Desk Planner - I love having a planner in my purse because it's great to write down things to remember them and this is my favorite brand to buy. It's such quality leather and a perfect size to carry around!
3. Kindle Paperwhite - I bring my Kindle around with me so I can read books while I commute to work! I love the Paperwhite Kindle in particular because it has a backlight on it so you can read in the dark!
4. Coin Purse - I love this coin purse, which I got in Vermont, because it says 'She Works Hard For The Money' which is really cute, and it's homemade in Vermont!
5. Wallet - This is pretty obvious - it's my wallet and I got it over two years ago from Target. It used to have a moose on it but its faded over the years!
6. Sunglasses - I love these sunglasses - I got them from Francesca's and they were cheap but have been working really nicely lately!
7. Keys - Not much to explain here, haha!
8. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - I do a cat-eye every day using liquid liner so I like to bring my favorite with me in case I need touch-ups! I've been using this liner for two months now! I love it!
9. Concealer - I love the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer, which I've mentioned probably four MILLION times on my blog, but it's the best for concealing both under-eye circles and blemishes!
10. YSL Lipstick 'Nude Beige' - This is my go-to, everyday lipstick because it's subtle enough for everyday but there's also a bit of shimmer to it.
11. Carmex Lip Balm - This is my favorite lip balm/chapstick of ALL time. I've been using this since I can remember (because my mom uses it) and it's so moisturizing and perfect!
12. Advil - I like to keep a mini pack of ibuprofen or Advil with me, just in case of headaches.
13. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - This is my favorite powder, because it's translucent, and it'll keep you matte all day. Bringing it along is great, especially during summer, because it'll keep you shine-free!
14. Mints - Self-explanatory!
15. Iphone - Another self-explanatory thing, my iphone is always with me!
16. Eyedrops - I wear contacts and they often dry-out a bit or get a little irritated, so I like to have eye-drops with me at all times!
17. Hand Sanitizer - I live in New York, so this is especially a give in.
18. Headphones - I'm never not listening to music.
19. Camera - I bring my camera everywhere, the Canon SD700 PowerShot, because sometimes the Iphone camera doesn't cut it!
20. Mini Cosmetic Bag - I pop the hand sanitizer, mints, my lipstick, lip balm, liner, eyedrops, and advil all in this cute Ipsy bag so they don't dirty up the bottom of my bag!
Hope you all enjoyed this (Nosy!) post of What's In My Bag!