Budget Beauty: E.L.F. Favorites

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

E.L.F. Favorites Under $10


E.L.F. Favorites Under $10 by eaperry featuring a face brush

Here are 5 budget beauty favorites for you! These are all from E.L.F. and they're all under $10! Actually, if you counted all five of these products up, it would only cost you about $20, which is such a great deal.


E.L.F. is one of the most affordable budget beauty brands and over the years, I've tried and tested out their products and now have about five that are go-tos!


1. Mineral Infused Face Primer ($6) - This is a great alternative to the Hourglass Mineral Primer. It's not too oily and it's a great layer before foundation and concealer. 

2. Studio High Definition Powder ($6) - This is a great powder for setting your under-eye makeup. It makes your skin look flawless and soft, and sets your concealer perfectly under your eyes. This has been a favorite for awhile now. 
3. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia ($3) - I've raved about this on my blog many-a-time, but it deserves more. This is such a bargain - you get both a blush and bronzer that will last you forever. I absolutely adore E.L.F. blushes and this palette is a great 'take with you anywhere' palette, plus it has a huge mirror!
4. Studio Kabuki Brush ($6) - I love the selection and prices of E.L.F. makeup brushes. They're so affordable and are actually great quality. My favorite is their Kabuki brush. It's very soft and distributes powder evenly. 
5. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Turkish Coffee ($2) - Please take a gander at their eyeshadow sticks. They're actually super pigmented and are a great alternative to the more pricy Maybelline Color Tattoos. This color is my favorite, especially for fall. They're also great to use as liner!

I hope you all enjoyed this budget beauty post!

xo Emily

p.s. I was thinking of doing a big 'budget beauty' giveaway. Would that be something people are interested in?

11 comments

  1. I've never tried this brand. Thanks for featuring it - now I know what to get for what :)!

    www.jjfaust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having only really used one product from ELF, I cannot say much about it - but looking at this, it has made me want to try more! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely blog you have. ♡ Would be so happy to see you up on hug-you.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tried anything from ELF, but their products look quite good! I always question the quality when it is so cheap, but the reviews sound good!

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are perfect! I'll try elf now cause of this lol ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  6. ELF is my go to brand! I have a set of their brushes and they're just amazing quality. And as for "budget beauty," I'd love to see some lip colors! Maybe some plums and deep reds now that fall's here xx

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried elf product but I'm quite curious about them

    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the studio high definition powder and I love it!! ^_^ I need to try that contour/blush palettw looks like such an awesome deal! :D
    http://itshalo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many people have raved about the elf products but I am always hesitant to put anything on my face or in my body that made in China. Sorry just me....

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try the HD powder, I've heard such good things about it. Thanks for sharing!

    Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know on my blog! xo

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't tried any Elf products, they not available in South Africa

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete