May Favorites

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hey guys! I decided that since the month of May has just ended, I would do a 'May Favorites' blog post containing my favoritest faves from this month!! Basically just the stuff that I have been consistently loving throughout the month of May! 

I've seen this post before - but I love the idea of sharing my favorites for each month. It'll be cool to look back on this every month to see how my favorites have evolved.

So, today I'm sharing with you a few of my favorites for the month of May.





Beauty

Starting off with a favorite brow product of the month, the Milani EasyBrow pencil. If you've been on my blog, you would have noticed that I have used this product in every single makeup look i've done - as well as using it everyday in real life. I don't need much for my brows since they're already so thick, but I like going in with this Milani pencil to fill them in! It's great and pretty cheap ($5)!



My next fave is the pop! goes the shadow in champagne. It's soooo beautiful and I've been wearing it everyday since I got it in my April ipsy. 




My e.l.f. contouring blush and bronzing duo (in the shade st. lucia) has been a favorite in May - this was SO inexpensive ($3) and I love it for that perfect summer glow. 




Next up is a favorite nail polish - Essie "Lapis of Luxury", a really gorgeous periwinkle-esque blue color that I have been wearing throughout May and into June! I got this awhile ago, but forgot about it until I organized my polishes and voila, it became a new and improved favorite!


Skin

For skin, I have one favorite. This Australian Gold spray gel with bronzer has been a favorite to help me get a little color back in my skin while also protecting my skin!


Accessories

These "Metal Top Cat Eye Sunglasses" from ASOS which were only $11 dollars and are so incredibly cute. I love that they have a slight tortoise pattern around the lens with that cool gold around the edge! The ones linked are the same glasses, except in a different color as I think mine might be sold out!



Forever 21's Knotted Polka Dot Headwrap in blue which I had been loving wearing in the month of May. 



Fashion

My one singular fashion favorite of May is my Nasty Gal Vix Robe. I love this robe so much. It's light and pretty and perfect for spring. I've been wearing it constantly!


Random

My favorite movie of May was X-Men: Days of Future Past! I've been a fan of the X-Men movies ever since they came out and this movie blended together the first three films with the new 'First Class' series of films. I loved seeing the casts of the two series interact. It as AMAZING!


Another favorite is the show, The Good Wife. For the past three weeks, I've been watching this non-stop. The first four seasons are on hulu plus and so I've been binging! It's amazing and I totally recommend it!

I've also been loving Ben and Jerry's Pint Cozy! On spring break, my family and I went to the original Ben and Jerry's factory in Vermont and there, we went on a tour, tasted some yummy ice cream, and browsed the gift shop. There, I saw this adorable and completely practical Pint Cozy so I just had to purchase it. Since then, I have been using it every single time I eat ice cream, because it doesn't make your hands go all cold! 




That's it for my May favorites! I hope you all enjoyed this!
I'm off to eat some ice cream using my cozy!

xo Emily

Post a Comment