Face of the Day

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Sunday! And Happy Father's Day!
Today's post is pretty simple. It's my 'Face of the Day'


The look is really simple and easy to accomplish! Other than my base routine (primer, bb cream, concealer, powder, blush) all I used was the Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in Lavender Smokes. I don't buy Maybelline Eyeshadow that often but I loved the purple in this so I thought I'd try it out! 


In addition to the purple shadows, I used NYX's Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie which is such a nice, soft pink that goes lovely with the purple.


All I did to accomplish this eye look was to take the light pink shade and spread it all over my lid. I also spread the bright purple shade and spread it all over my lid, pushing it into the crease a little. Next I took a big, fluffy blending brush and took the 'crease' color which is a gray-purple and took that color and worked it into the crease. Finally, I took the darkest purple shade and lined my upper and lower lash line with it. 

To finish it, I applied a black liquid liner and mascara!

Voila! My 'Face of the Day'



xo Emily



Post a Comment