My Favorite Concealer of the Moment

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I've always loved trying out new concealers. That, and mascara, are some of my favorite things to have a variety of in my makeup collection.

That being said, I decided to try out the L'Oréal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Concealer. I really like L'Oréal face products - their Lumi Magique ones in particular - so I thought this might be something I was interested in.


The Visible Lift Concealer comes in a small tube and you have to twist the bottom of the tube for the product to come out the top. It's really easy to just spread on your skin from there. It's got a lightweight formula and is really soft, smooth, and silky upon application.

Since I bought it this concealer about two weeks ago, I've been using it pretty regularly. I really like it so far and it's become my favorite concealer of the moment. The color I've been using - fair - has really blended great with my skin tone and I've loved how it looks under my eyes. It doesn't really settle into your wrinkles and lines and gives a bit of a brightening, highlighter effect as well as concealing. 

Be sure to blend the product in as soon as you put it on your skin, because it drys and cakes somewhat quickly. Also, be aware that you've really need to blend this product completely in or it won't look flawless.

It only comes in four shades, which might not be great for everyones skin tones, especially if you're in between shades, but other than that.... I'm loving this.


To apply it, I make sort of a triangle shape under my eyes, put some down my nose, above my nose, and down my cupid's bow and chin. I blend that in with my fingers or a brush.


I LOVE how it looks on my skin. It blends flawlessly and my under-eye area looks absolutely perfect. It's also amazing in photographs.


I think this is a great concealer and it really makes me excited to try more products similar to this from L'Oréal. 

xo Emily



Post a Comment