Hair MAGIC!??!!??

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hellllooooo friends! Happy last day of June! I can't believe that this month is already over, it seems like yesterday that I was finishing up classes and getting into the swing of summer. I can't imagine how fast July is going to go by :(

Sorry for being a bit MIA on the blog this weekend - I had some surprise family visitors who I hadn't seen in awhile stop by and so I was just spending some quality time with them! 

But...back to the blog! Today I'm going to be talking about my absolute favorite hair product - I think ever. The beauty I'm talking about is the Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment. It's this amazing spray for your hair that has 10 Real Effects that treat your hair, keep it healthy, and make it shine. 


The 10 Real Effects:

1. Repair Dry and Damaged Hair
2. Shine and Frizz Control
3. Heat Protection
4. Silkiness and Smoothness
5. Hair Color Protection with UVA and UVB Filters
6. Easier Brushing and Ironing
7. Detangling
8. Long-Lasting Hairstyle
9. Split End Prevention
10. Adds Body

And I can totally attest to these 10 benefits. It does every single one of them. I cannot tell you how healthy, beautiful, and smooth my hair feels and looks after I use this. It's my favorite product and I think I could honestly live without any other product if it meant I could keep using this forever. 

I spray this in my hair when it's damp, usually after my shower and you really don't need much. It immediately shines and detangles your hair, as well as gives you a pump of volume. It also smells fantastic but that's just an added bonus.


I've been using this for a little over a year. My aunt, who is a hairdresser and owns her own salon, used this in my hair and then gave me my own bottle and it's been my go-to product ever since. I love, love, love this stuff and absolutely recommend it as a kind of all-in-one, everything spray! 


Recently, they came out with a limited edition Coconut Uniq One spray and I love that as well. It makes you smell like you've been hanging out on a tropical island and does everything the original spray does.

This costs about $20 depending on where you get it but it lasts such a long time and is such a fantastic product, I really never mind buying this!


What are your favorite hair products?

xo Emily



Post a Comment