Hello!!! It's another Friday (THANK GOODNESS) which means another addition of Friday Finds!! I know you're like SO excited....
This little 'Friday Finds' post that I have already done a second installment in, is potentially very disastorous for my wallet.... But alas, now I have an excuse to buy more.
All five of the beauty items I bought for today's post were purchased at Walgreens during an AMAZING SALE!!!!! This all didn't cost me that much. The four makeup items were only around 15 dollars - which is insane.
Here are the lovely things I've purchased!
1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade 15 - Audacious Asphalt. First off, that name is amazing and I never thought that asphalt could in fact, be audacious, but maybelline has proved me wrong apparently. I've only used Color Tattoo a few times and it's not my favorite product but it was on sale for $3 which I thought was a great deal. I love silvery/grey eye colors so I thought I would give it a go!
2. Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in 021 - Sunlight. I've been branching out with bronzers recently, actually making an effort to try a few different brands in order to find a product I really love. Walgreens had this a dollar off today so I decided to try it. I really like Rimmel products and I'm a huge fan of their translucent setting powder so I hoped this would be similar! I hope this works out!!
3. A tried and tested favorite - the Maybelline Falsies Mascara - was my third Friday Find. As many people can probably attest, this is a great mascara. And I was incredibly lucky that these $9 mascaras were on sale for FOUR dollars today. I had to restrain myself from buying about 30 more because I LOVE Maybelline mascaras.
Just look at the difference this mascara makes. It's just a really quality product!
Look at my left eye!!! Madness!!
4. Maybelline Master Shape Eye Pencil in Soft Brown. I know I'm a self proclaimed lover of the Milani brow products but I decided that since this brow pencil was on sale for just about $3, I would try something new. I really like the color!
5. Lastly, I purchased the John Frieda Hair Dye in Medium Natural Brown. Right now I've got a few different colors in my hair and I am really really ready to go back to my brown hair. I've used this dye before and have been pleased with the results - especially for a box dye.
That's it for todays Friday Finds!!! I will definitely start using these products and let you know which ones I like - they might even become a part of my June favorites!