July Favorites!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm pretty sure I've said this in about a thousand posts already, but I cannot believe we're already in August! July was a great month, and I have discovered a lot of favorites that I'm excited to share!


Today I'm going to share my favorites of this month! I've only got 6 this month, but I've been adoring each and every one!


July Favorites

1. Black Maxi Skirts - This has been a definite favorite piece in my fashion this month. I am obsessed with maxi dresses and skirts, and black maxi skirts are my favorite. I can pair these with tons of options, including flowy cropped tanks which I like a lot. I've got two maxi skirts, both from Target, and they're affordable and cute!

2. Nars Creamy Concealer - I only recently picked this up, but I've been really liking it. It's got a great consistency (the 'creamy' title does it justice) and has concealed my under-eye circles really nicely, all while keeping creasing to a minimum. The price is a bit steep, but I think sometimes you have to try out those expensive products in order to get a better result. ($29)

3. Marc Fisher Leotie Sandals - I LOVE these shoes. They are incredibly cute and are insanely comfortable. The color is really great for both summer and fall, and goes great with dresses and skirts and pants. I've been really into sandals lately, especially heeled ones. These are a great brand, and I got them on sale so I was happy to snatch these up. (Originally $90, on sale for $40)

4. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner - I'll be doing a post on this soon because I love it so much. It's super pigmented, stays on long, and let's me achieve a perfect cat-eye that does not smudge or fade for hours. My friend had this liner and I used it months ago, and fell in love. I picked it up a few weeks ago and it has easily become not only a July favorite, but an all-time favorite! ($20)

5. Maybelline Baby Lips - I recently did a post on some of my favorite Under $5 beauty products and included these lip balms. From doing that post, I got a renewed interest in them! I forgot how lovely and moisturizing they are, as well as giving you amazing color. They're super affordable as well, which makes it easy to grab a few of your favorites. ($2-$3)

6. Ed Sheeran 'X' and Big Data 'Dangerous' - My last July favorites are two musical artists. Firstly is Ed Sheeran's new album, 'X', which has quickly become a most-listened to album in my Itunes. I've loved Ed Sheeran for a long time, and was incredibly excited for this new album! It's great. I'm especially loving 'Don't' and 'Thinking out Loud'. I also have been loving Big Data's song 'Dangerous'. It's a really catchy indie/electronic song which I have had on repeat. Great tunes!

Only a few favorites, but they're all amazing! 

xo Emily

Post a Comment