NARS Creamy Concealer: A Review

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A few weeks ago I picked up the NARS Creamy Concealer because I have heard so many amazing things about it. What had stopped me from purchasing it for awhile was that it will cost you $29. That's a lot of money, especially for a college student, so I was a bit hesitant.

But, as I still struggled to cover my under-eye circles, I decided to go ahead and go for this product, because I really wanted to find a product that could get the job done. 


I mentioned I had picked this up in a blog post about a month ago and so I think this is sufficient time to make a pretty informed decision on how good or how bad this product is!

The Verdict

I'm reluctantly happy with this product. I can't completely give it my 100% love because it does have flaws. 

The Good: This does exactly what its name says; it's creamy. I need and adore creamy concealers because they really help to moisturize and cover-up that super sensitive skin underneath your eye. This also covers up those blue and purple under-eye circles really nicely. It's got a cool tint, which works especially well with my skin tone. I also like the color-match. There are a bunch of shade options and mine, Vanilla, works just perfect for me.
Love how this looks in pictures, no blue or purple in sight!
The Bad: The Cost is my #1 complaint with this product. For $30, I feel like I should be blown away by this product, not just pleased with it. I also think that it's easy to find similar products to this. For example, the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is a great dupe for the creamy concealer and it's incredibly cheap in comparison. 

Overall, I really have been loving this. I wear it almost every day, mostly just on my under-eye circles. It's very brightening, cancels out the circles, and keeps my under-eye area moisturized. It's my favorite concealer of the moment!

I would reccommend this, if only you feel like splurging or want to feel a bit more luxurious!

I'll make a post about the Maybelline concealer dupe shortly!

xo Emily

Post a Comment