My New Favorite Liquid Liner

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I'm always searching for great liquid liners because I pretty much do a cat-eye almost every day and using liquid liner makes it so easy! I really like the NYC liquid liner which only runs for about $3, an awesome deal, but with that price comes some drawbacks. It smudges pretty easily and also isn't as pigmented as I would like. It seems to kind of brush off over the course of the day. 


So I've been also testing out some of the more high-end brands and discovered my absolute favorite, the one I would consider the best liquid liner (in my opinion). It's the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in 'Intense Black'. I thought about getting the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner instead, because I hear so much about it, but I went with the Stila instead.

I really love this liner. It has solved all my liquid liner problems. First off, it's waterproof so it doesn't smudge or move at all. Secondly, the tip of the liner is not flimsy, it's actually stiff and won't get misshapen. 


Thirdly, it's super duper pigmented. The name 'Intense Black' really is accurate. Look how black it looks on my lid! 


It goes on easily, and makes my cat-eye look flawless every time. I really recommend this. Although it's $20, I find that with me having to repurchase my drugstore variety liners quite often (as well as having to use more), it really is cost-efficient. That being said, I think the NYC and also Maybelline Liquid Liners are great alternatives. 



Do you have a favorite liquid liner?

xo Emily

Post a Comment