Ooh La La....Brows!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Today I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite brow products! I've been using this Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in 'Soft Brown' almost every single day since I picked it up in late May. It has been an absolute winner in my book. First off, the color matches my brows almost perfectly, which is the number #1 thing I look for when choosing a brow product. Secondly, this stuff stays in place all day long. I don't even need a brow gel to set it because I know it'll last me and won't smudge. Thirdly, it makes my brows look completely natural and goes on smoothly. The formula is fantastic. It doesn't flake off and sharpens nicely back to a point. Plus, it comes with a really graet spooli at the other end so you can brush through your brows before and after you apply the product! 


How I use this product: Since my brows are relatively full, I use pencils to just fill in gaps (which I have a few) and sharpen them up so they match. I just take the pencil at the middle of my brow first, filling it in and outlining the shape of the brow, then I take the pencil to the highest point of my brow and fill that in. At that spot, I make sure to be careful because I don't want it to look too sharp and severe. Lastly, I do the front of my brows, closest to my nose, and just do a bit of filling in there; only really wanting to make sure they two sides look even!


I love how my brows look! 

This has been incredibly well-loved for the past two and half months and I've still got a good amount of the product left! It's also really affordable, coming in at just about $4. This is a great product if you're looking for an affordable, reliable, and easy to use brow pencil! I recommend it!


What's your favorite brow product?

xo Emily

Post a Comment