Friday Finds!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've done a 'Friday Finds' post, but I've accumulated a few things since I last did one so I thought I'd share them!

I have a pretty good group of products here, and I'm excited to either start using these, or continue using them, as they are all new to me!



First up is an Eyeliner that I've heard loads about. It's the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in 'Trooper' which is incredibly black and pigmented. I've been using this for about a week now and I've been really enjoying it! It's super liquidy and goes on the eye flawlessly. I think I'll review it in depth once I've really used it enough!

Next is that gorgeous eyeshadow palette. It's Sephora's Moonshadow Baked Palette 'In the Tropics' which has 10 beautiful, shimmery shades that are great for summer. I've been using the purple shades to create some really fun looks lately. Bonus, this was on sale for only $13 in stores so it's a great bargain!

I picked up a new Foundation and that's the L'Oréal True Match Magic Lumi Healthy Luminous Foundation in 'Classic/Soft Ivory'. I really enjoy both the formula and shades of L'Oréal's foundations and found that this was just a perfect shade for me. I'm going to do a review of this foundation as well, but so far, I really like how luminous this makes my skin!

Now for a mascara. I love mascara and was really excited to try out Maybelline's Big Eyes mascara. It's double sided, so you have one brush for your upper lashes, and a smaller one on the other side for the lower lashes. I think that's ingenious, because I've been wanted a smaller mascara wand just to do my lower lashes. I definitely have been enjoying using the small wand for my lower lashes.

Last up is a makeup brush I've been eyeing for awhile now. It's the Real Techniques Setting Brush. I love Real Techniques so I'm surprised it took me this long to purchase this brush. It's the perfect size for setting your under-eye concealer so I think it's perfect!


Products mentioned:

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 'Trooper'  $18 
Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette 'In the Tropics' On SALE $13


That's all I got for this weeks Friday Finds! I hope you enjoyed! I'm excited to keep using these products!

xo Emily

Post a Comment