Week in Review: The Beginning of August

Sunday, August 10, 2014

This past week has been really great, I loved everything I did and who I spent my time with. I thought I'd share a few of the highlights with you all.

  • I voted! I always love being a voice and supporting people and causes that deserve it
  • Did a bit of shopping, got some awesome new shoes and clothes - perfect for the new school year!
  • I also picked up a few essentials for my apartment next year, including an cute cutting board!
  • Got to catch up with a good friend of mine, we did a bit of shopping and driving around listening to music.
  • Spent a lot of time with the family. One of my favorite nights was when my dad actually brought home coloring books and my mom and I colored quite a bit. We then watched one of my favorites, Jurassic Park 2!!
  • Finally went to see Guardians of the Galaxy - I LOVED IT. Chris Pratt has been one of my favorite actors ever since I started watching Parks and Rec and it was awesome to see him kicking ass on the big screen! (I love Groot)


My beautiful masterpiece - Rainbow Darth Vader!

Did you all have a fun week?

xo Emily

Post a Comment