I'm so incredibly happy right now! I woke up this morning to the sound of leaves rustling in the wind and the sight of changing colors across my campus. To top it all off, it's 50 degrees. It's finally, in my eyes, officially Autumn! I checked the weather and it'll be in the low 60's and 50's all week, and I'm so incredibly excited because Autumn is my second-favorite season and with it brings the promise of Halloween and Thanksgiving and hot chocolate and all things pumpkin!
I thought I'd do a nice Autumn themed post and share with you some lovely links and photos that'll get you in the spirit of this wonderful season and give you some great inspiration!
1. Check out these 10 easy no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas from A Beautiful Mess
2. Get some sweater weather inspiration from Glamour's 'The Only 6 Sweaters You'll Need This Fall'
3. I love all these idea's for 90's themed Halloween costumes on Who What Wear!
4. Fall is all about plaid! Here are 25 awesome plaid shirts that you need for Autumn.
5. I love these 16 fall DIY projects using fall foliage - it's perfect for Autumn!
6. Looking for fall outfit inspiration? Who What Wear has an awesome slideshow of 50 Fall Street Style looks that'll inspire you!
7. How good do these pumpkin and salted caramel ice cream sandwiches look?
8. I love curling up with a good book and some hot chocolate during Autumn so I love Lauren Conrad's Fall Reading List.
9. Buzzfeed's 33 Things To Do With Sweet Potatoes is the perfect fall/thanksgiving food inspiration!
What is inspiring you this Autumn?