Mascara Monday: Voluminous Million Lashes

Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Monday friends! 

Today is what I'm calling 'Mascara Monday' (for lack of any imagination and creativity) and I'm going to share my absolute favorite mascara of the moment (Hey, Alliteration!) which I've been rocking for ages now. It's the L'Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes and it's a classic. My mom, who doesn't ever wear makeup, wears this and so that’s the reason I actually tried it out!


This mascara is great if you want elongated, (semi) natural looking, and just voluminous (hence the name) lashes.


These two photos were taken 12 hours after I originally put it on - no flaking and just a flawless set of lashes still!


The formula is fantastically rich and dark and doesn’t flake or fall onto your face as the day goes on – it’s so long lasting. The wand has very small bristles – which is just perfect for getting every single lash, especially those hard to get lashes near the tear duct. The wand also separates each lash while also giving fantastic volume, without making it look spidery and false.


I really would consider it one of those classic mascaras – nothing too fancy but just absolutely dependable. I recommend it - you'll never get tired of it and it's completely perfect for both an everyday mascara look and just for a first coat to get all the lashes coated!


Have you ever tried this mascara? I love it!

xo Emily

3 comments

  1. Your lashes are so long! This looks like a gorgeous mascara x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just convinced me to purchase this mascara.

    www.avenue50.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for the perfect mascara and ur blog is ver inspirational and motivational.
    Www.bornfreely.com

    ReplyDelete