Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite makeup looks - one that is super easy to achieve and looks great for both night and daytime!
We're going to get incredibly golden and incredibly glowing!!!
How to Create this look:
1. After you've finish your flawless base, prime your eyelids and then place a neutral nude or shimmery pale white shade across the entire lid.
2. Next, wet a small, flat shader brush like this one and place the lightest gold (I used one from the In The Tropics palette) you have across the front part of the lid, focusing the pigment in your inner corner area.
3. Now, take a taupe brown on a big fluffy blending brush, like this one, and blend that transition shade into your crease. Start out slow, and add more shadow until you've got some definition.
4. Go back in with your wet flat shadow brush and take a deeper gold and pat this across the center of your eyelid, then go back and blend out the crease with more taupe. The gold I used for the center of my lid is the most 'classic' gold I have, from my Tarte Golden Days and Sultry Nights palette.
5. Lastly take a deep copper shade, mine's from the Sephora Moonshadow Baked In The Tropics palette, and place this along your lower lash line to define it. Finish off the eye by continuing to define the crease to your heart's content and finish with liner and mascara if you choose.
6. Next, to really make this look glow, I took the Mary-Lou Manizer highlighting powder and ran it on the high points of my face - cheekbones, forehead, nose, and cupid's bow. I wanted to be very glow-y and golden so I think this golden toned highlighter works amazingly!
7. Lastly, I'm finishing with a nice lip color, pinky and sweet and not too overpowering - we want the attention on the eyes. The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme in #423 'Pink Velvet' was perfect to finish this look!
I love bringing down the darker golden shades to my lower lash line and then place an inner-corner highlight at my tear duct using my cheek highlighter - it makes you look so much more awake!
Hope you all enjoyed this look - I've been really loving being all dewy and glowing lately!
P.S. Be sure to check out these Revlon lipsticks! They're soooo easy to put on, last forever, and are super creamy and soft!!!