Sunday Steals

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone had a fun weekend. Mine was fantastic. It was great to get away and just relax for awhile in the beautiful Autumn air!


It was so fun and now I'm ready to tackle one of my busiest weeks yet! 


I don’t know about you, but my Sundays are usually spent finishing up work, lounging around, and online shopping. I don’t know what it is about Sundays but I feel the need to spend copious amounts of money. I thought I’d share with you some great sales and deals going on at some of my favorite sites, so you can hopefully find some great steals on some awesome things!

There's some awesome weekly deals on Sephora - check out this link for all the awesome deals. I love the free tarte mini mascara and for beauty insiders, it's free with a $25 purchase. 

In store and online at J Crew it's 25% off women, girls, and boys with the code STYLETIME which is fantastic - there's some amazing things. I love this pinstripe zip sweater and this silk blouse

There's 60% off H&M on over 1000+ styles. I love this felted coat and this kimono.

One of my favorite boutiques back home - Swank, has some awesome things on sale right now. I'm in LOVE with these sandals. 

LOFT has an extra 60% off all sale until 10 AM Eastern tomorrow! Go check out all the cute stuff now - it's a great sale!

Warehouse has a mid-season 50% sale right now. Currently, this is one of my favorite clothing brands. Their stuff is modern, cool, and definitely chic. Check out this amazing pair of floral trousers and this quilted coat which is a steal for $53!!

This gorgeous lace bandage skirt from Forever 21 is only $8.90, which is a STEAL. I love this skirt  and all the color options are totally versatile and perfect for fall!

Urban Outfitters has 25% off ALL shoes right now, get yourself some fun Autumn shoes!


Hope this post helped some of you out - I find that when it changes seasons, it's the perfect time to revamp your wardrobe!!

xo Emily

4 comments

  1. Great post! Thankyou for sharing all the links :) I always find myself spending far too much time (and money) on online shopping haha. Lovely blog by the way! x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've found some great deals!! I love Sundays... :)
    <3
    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I wish I would have read this earlier about the LOFT sale!

    KK,
    http://klassykalifornian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh don't show me these sales!! You are dangerous to my wallet ;) I am a huge sucker for online shopping, haha.

    ReplyDelete