Getting back into the swing of things

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello, hello! It's been a few days since I've posted, as I've been moving back into school and starting work and class, so I'm sorry for that!

I'm excited to get back into the swing of everything, and my apartment decoration and unpacking has finally started getting a bit more organized - I'm still waiting for a few packages! The apartment is pretty amazing, and I love my room and my roommates, so I'm really loving it right now!I'll have a room tour post coming up soon. 

New York has been pretty crazy as of late, because New York Fashion Week is in full swing by now. I love the energy and it's been amazing seeing a lot of awesome bloggers, designers, models, and celebrities around town. I can't wait until, someday, I get the opportunity to attend. 

Classes started and I've been really liking them so far, and I've got a great schedule for this year. I also started an internship for this year, which has been amazing and has been centered quite a bit around fashion, which is amazing. It has definitely made me think about my future career path. 

I thought I'd just make a quick post now to say sorry and that I'll be back soon, with more beauty reviews, makeup looks, and more! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

xo Emily

Post a Comment