Friday Favorites: New In Beauty Products

Friday, December 26, 2014

Hey guys! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas filled with love and happiness! I thought I'd share a few new products that I've gotten in the past week, including Christmas! 
Friday Beauty Favorites
1. L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Liner {I recently picked this up and I've been testing it out. It's pretty nice so far, but a bit difficult to make super precise lines; I think it's the size of the felt tip that's doing this. I'll do a more in-depth review soon}
2. E.L.F. Waterproof Shadow Liner Stick {I got this my last week in New York before coming home for break and I love this. There are so many different shades of this and it works amazing as a primer for your shadow, it makes everything brighter and more beautiful}
3. Buxom Lash Mascara {I got this as a gift in a pack of mini-sized beauty items and I'm straight up obsessed with it. It's such a fantastic product and really separates and lengthens your lashes like no other product}
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume {Not really a new 'find', but I got it as a gift this year and it's been one of my favorite scents for a few years now! It's nice to finally have a big bottle and not the little rollerball that runs out quickly}
5. E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush {Another new e.l.f. brush I picked up and this one is fantastic. It's a great shape to really blend in concealer and I also love using this to set my under-eye area post-concealer because the size of the brush pits perfectly there. Really affordable and a great product}


Do you have any new Beauty products you've been loving or trying out?

xo Emily

2 comments

  1. I got Daisy again this year, definitely one of my favourite scents :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear good things about the Buxom mascara! I keep wanting to invest in a good mascara, but I don't want to waste money on one that's just as good as a drugstore one! xo

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete