Casual + Cats

Friday, December 19, 2014

Hi guys! I thought I'd bring you an outfit post today and I'm once again living up to the 'Meow' in my blog name. I seem to go for a lot of clothes that have cats on them, even though I'm probably more of a dog person when I think about it.
Today's outfit is super casual, cute, and comfortable; three of my favorite words to describe my fashion sense. 


I just ordered the shirt off ASOS and it was only around $8. It's a gorgeous peplum top, with cute pastel cats all over it. It's a woven fabric, so it's incredibly breathable and comfortable, which makes sense because it's actually a pajama top! I know, I know, SHOCKING!? Probably not, it's a bit obvious when you notice its super casual and sleepy vibe. 


Sometimes I think it's fun to mix it up with what you wear and this is definitely a way to mix it up. A lot of the time, cute pajama tops or bottoms can double as part of your everyday wardrobe. 

I paired it with my favorite Boyfriend Jeans from Uniqlo and then my Steve Madden Espradrilles.


 It's not the most 'wintry' outfit, but I don't always want to dress in dark colors when it's cold; it's fun to mix it up!


Shirt: ASOS | Pants: Uniqlo Shoes: Steve Madden Lipstick: MAC 'Whirl' Lip Liner | Earrings: Forever 21


I hope you liked this outfit today, I know I did. Especially because this shirt is so appropriate for me as I blog on Meow Emily :)

xo Emily

Post a Comment