New Years Eve Dress Picks

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve Dress Inspiration



 I think this is one of the best times of the year to wear pretty dresses. Something sparkly, feminine, and gorgeous is appropriate to help bring in the New Year.

Here are my picks for the perfect New Years Eve dress! {from left to right}

 First up is this Scatter Sequin Dress from Warehouse. It has the perfect amount of sparkle for the Holiday, plus it fits any figure beautifully {My friend owns it and loves it!}

This bright Art Spot Dress from Oasis is a bit unexpected for the holiday, as we often go for muted colors with sparkle, but is beautiful. Pairing it with tights and pumps will dress it up for that extra oomph of glamour!

If you live in a cold climate, long sleeved dresses are a great pick. I love this gorgeous Sequined Dress from H&M. It's great all year round, but the long sleeves make it more appropriate for Winter!

This gorgeous Foil Pleated Slip Dress from Topshop has been on my wish list ever since I first saw it come on the website. It's so lovely and dainty, and perfect for New Years Eve parties and celebrations!

A bit more pricy, but beautiful, is this Limited Edition Mirror Embellished Slip Dress from Topshop. I think it's insanely gorgeous and so sparkly and glittery for celebrating the New Year!

More sparkle for the New Year is in this completely affordable Sequined Dress from H&M. It's only about $30 and is a bit different, bringing in that 20's vibe with the color and fringe!

One of my favorite picks is this Faux Leather Dress from Zara, which is a bit more sophisticated and formal for the New Year. I am definitely lusting over this!

Another gorgeous dress from H&M to add to the list is this cream, Sleeveless Dress, which adds sparkle while also being subdued and natural. 

My last pick is this insanely lovely and intricate Net Fitted Dress from Topshop. I not only want to wear this dress to any New Years Party, but also everyday of my life! It's beautiful!



What are your New Years Eve Dress picks?

xo Emily

1 comment

  1. Such a great post! Love the red dress!
    Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    I hope 2015 will be an amazing year for you!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete