Time for my monthly favorites!
I've only got five this month, as I didn't end up trying too many new products, but these five are few in quantity but full in quality. Enjoy!
1. L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation: This is definitely no surprise, as I've already reviewed it and sung my praises, but I'm mentioning it again because it's just that good!
2. Milani Eyeshadows: I mentioned these in my first impression face post, but I can definitively say that these are a great product, and I can't wait to explore more shades. (My review in short = they're long-lasting, have great pigment, and are totally affordable)
3. H&M Sweatshorts: Oh my goodness, I absolutely love these. I popped into an H&M just browsing and ended up trying these on and was happily surprised at how much I enjoyed them. I have pretty big legs and so it's hard to find comfy and cute shorts sometimes, but these look really flattering and fit me nicely. I also love how casual they are - I feel comfortable wearing them to bed or even out running errands. They were only $13 and I ended up getting both a gray and a black pair!
4. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn: Wow, I loved this book! If you liked Gone Girl, which was written by the same woman, then you'll love this. It's the same tone - a mystery/thriller novel - but it explores new and exciting themes. I won't give anything away but I will tell you that it's full of twists and turns and you won't be able to put it down!
5. The Following: In the same vein as Gillian Flynn's books, The Following is a mystery/thriller show that revolves around a serial killer and (you guessed it!) his followers. I'm a bit late in watching it since it's already on its third season, but I caught up very quickly. It's so exciting and a bit scary, but I really enjoyed that about it. I will warn you, if you're squeamish about blood and violence, I would skip this show....and the material is very dark, as it's about killers, so just be aware. If you want to watch it, the first two season are on Netflix - I recommend it.
I cannot believe it's the end of March. In just one month, I'll be finishing my Junior year of college and beginning my last summer of (somewhat) freedom. I can't believe how fast time flies!