February Favorites

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Happy March! I cannot believe we're already here. I've got spring break coming up at the end of NEXT WEEK and then just a short month until my junior year of college is finished. It's truly insane how fast time flies. It's also March 5th and I've got a snow day! New York is crazy.

Today I'm doing my February favorites - just a few things I've been loving in the month of love. 

February Favorites

1. Lorac Pro Palette 2 {I've been featuring this a lot and wearing it everyday for the past month and a half since I've gotten it. It's a great range of shadows that range from shimmery to matte and it's great to just pop in your bag to take with you}
2. Zara T-Shirts {I think Zara does some of the absolute best clothing for an affordable price and I truly adore their t-shirts. They're so soft and comfortable. I recently picked up two of their striped t-shirts, which are my go-to shirts as of late}
3. Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara {You've probably seen this on my blog in the past two months so it's a bit obvious it's one of my favorites. I got a gift card from my lovely best friend over Christmas and I thought I'd go for it and buy a fancy luxurious mascara. It's a great product}
4. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil {Rimmel makes a fantastic lip pencil. The formula is really one of a kind. They're creamy, long-lasting, and affordable. I've been loving 'Addiction', a berry/deep pink shade}
5. New York Fashion Week {NYFW Fall 2015 did not disappoint.  I was lucky enough to go to a few shows because of my job and I really enjoyed the whole experience. I'm not expert on fashion but taking it all in was just wonderful. These three looks (from left: Narciso Rodriguez, Donna Karan, Carolina Herrera) were some of my favorites from their prospective collections}



xo Emily

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried the Lorac Pro 2, but I love the first one, so I may just have to give it a try. I also love that Rimmel lip pencil as well. I'd recommend Eastend Snob if you haven't tried it, perfect pinky-nude.:)

    www.vanessasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped tops!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete