Hey guys! I'm doing a new post on the blog today, something I call 'The Tuesday Ten', which is just a weekly list of 10 things I've been loving. Today's 10 is Autumn Recipes.
As we enter November, I've been spending a lot of time making awesome Autumnal recipes. I think that it's the perfect time for baking delicious cookies and muffins and cupcakes and lots of other things.
I like to peruse the Food Network and check out my favorite blogs to find inspiration. Here are 10 awesome Fall Recipes to get you in the mood for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
1. Almond Macadamia Milk from CupcakesandCashmere.com
2. Raspberry + Italian Plum Walnut Crisp from TheRoamingKitchen.net
3. Cheddar Pecan Dip from CookingChannelTV.com
4. Spinach and Cheddar Souffle from HouseBeautiful.com
5. Penne with Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese from FoodNetwork.com
6. Carrot Cake with Cider and Olive Oil from SmittenKitchen.com
7. Harvest Apple Salad with Grilled Chicken and Candied Pecans from Annies-Eats.com
8. Butternut Squash Soup with Bacon and Apple from FineCooking.com
9. Caramel Apple Cheesecake from CookingChannelTV.com
10. Apple Cider Floats from FoodPlusWords.com