Hey guys. I have a fun Autumn themed makeup look today, featuring a really intense chestnut liner in my crease.
To Create This Look:
1. After you've got your foundation on and your eyebrows done, prime your eyelids.
2. Now, let's move onto the eyeshadow look. We're going to use the Naked Palette. Start off with a big fluffy brush and take 'Naked' and buff it into the crease of your eye.
3. Using a flat top brush, pat 'Sin' across your entire lid. This will give you a really beautiful shimmery champagne eyeshadow look.
4. Now take 'Sidecar' and using that same flat top brush, pat it on the outside of your lid.
5. Now, go in with 'Buck' and buff that into the crease.
6. Now we're going to create that intense liner look in our crease. First, line your lid using a shimmery chestnut eyeliner. I'm using the Sephora Liner Electro in 'Electro Choc'.
7. After lining both your lower and upper lash line with the pencil, draw the line out as if you're making a cat eye. Instead of stopping the line, continue it into the crease - making a triangle shape in your crease. (The picture below illustrates this)
8. Finally, take 'Smog' and add some glitter to your upper and lower lash line.
9. Add your darkest mascara - I'm using Maybelline's Rocket Volum Express Mascara - and then add a bit of highlight to your inner eye and brow bone using ' Virgin'.
10. Finally, use a light berry pink lipstick to add a bit of color to your face. I used Revlon's
Do you like how it turned out? I think it's great to experiment with different aspects of your everday makeup routine - like eyeliner!