A Thanksgiving Outfit

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's the outfit I wore for the day (even though I took these photos a few days before - I knew I'd be so busy cooking so I wanted to get it ready) and I love it for the holiday. It's so cute and festive and it's super flowy - which is perfect for the copious amounts of food I like to eat on Thanksgiving.


Coat: Ann Taylor Loft (similar style) | Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar style| Sweater: J. Crew (borrowed from the roomie) | Tights: Uniqlo | Scarf: An Oldie from my Sister | Shoes: H&M  Lipstick: Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in 'Nude Eclipse' 


xo Emily

1 comment

  1. Cute jacket, I like that you wore red on red, such a trend right now. So cute.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete