December Favorites

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

December Favorites

1. E.L.F. Concealer Brush {I picked this up in mid-December and I've been using it every single day since. It's the perfect brush to blend in concealer and it's also perfect to set your under-eye area with powder, as it fits perfectly in the space below your eyes. Plus, it's only $3}
2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer {this is my #1 favorite concealer at the moment. I've heard a whole ton about this from UK beauty bloggers, and I decided to try it out and test the hype. I was absolutely floored with how much I loved this product. It covers up all your blemishes and is fantastic for brightening up your face}
3. Remington Diamond Shine Slim Wand {ever since I picked this up, I've been using it almost every day. I love the barrel size and it allows you to make super tight ringlets, or gorgeous bouncy waves. I cannot stop using it!}
4. H&M Circle Scarf {it's incredibly freezing right now and I've been using this scarf non-stop. It's super affordable and goes with everything}
5. Broadchurch {I watched the entirety of the first season of Broadchurch in honestly one day because it's so fantastic. Starring one of my favorites, David Tennant, it follows him and his partner investigating a murder in a small town in England. The eight episode season follows the murder and the town, who are rocked by the investigation and murder. It's so enthralling and dramatic and fantastic, and it's a really smart crime show that isn't overly graphic and really goes deep into the individuals in the town. OBSESSED!}

2 comments

  1. Definitely want a curling iron!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried elf but this looks like a great brush!

    I'm far too excited that Broadchurch has returned also!

    www.accordingtoellie.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete