2014 Favorites: Movies

Friday, January 2, 2015

Hey guys! I thought I'd start off my 2015 posts by doing some 'Favorites' of certain things throughout 2014. My first list is my favorite movies of 2014! With the Oscar's coming up, I thought it'd be appropriate!

Favorite Movies of 2014


1. Guardians of the Galaxy {fantastic - Chris Pratt was in his element}
2. X-Men: Days of Future Past {another great film, I love that they could combine the new and old characters without making it cheesy and campy}
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier {I loved this more than the original, especially because the relationship between the Captain and Natasha}
4. The Grand Budapest Hotel {Wes Anderson has done it again. This film had so much heart and intelligence, plus it was hilarious}
5. The Lego Movie {this movie is awesome (get it?) and really enjoyable}
6. The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies {sad to see the LOTR/Tolkien films over, but it was such an enjoyable film}
7. 22 Jump Street {hilarious. so hilarious}
8. Gone Girl {loved the book and the movie adaptation was wonderful}
9. Snowpiercer {crazy, twisted, awesome}
10. Obvious Child {so intelligent and funny}

Post a Comment