DESK TOUR / PART TWO

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hello! Welcome to part two of my Desk Tour! This time I'll be focusing on the surface of my desk and the drawers below. Ugh....how cute does it look? I'm really in love!


First up is the left side of my desk. I've just got a few things over here. My mirror, all of my big makeup brushes, some micellar cleansing water, and a framed photo of my family and I. In addition, I have two little hooks containing my necklaces and the best candle from TJ Maxx. I love this little corner of my desk because it's so comforting and pretty!


The only other thing on the surface of my desk is my agenda, which is from Target. I like having it out because it reminds me to actually write in it!


Moving on to the main part of part two, my drawers! They are the Helmer drawers from Ikea and I actually like them a lot. I bought them because they were inexpensive and fit under my desk, but they have been pretty great so far! There are 6 drawers which are relatively small but they fit a lot more than I thought.


All of the plastic containers in my drawers are from The Container Store or Ikea. In the first drawer, I have a lot of essentials. I have a multi-spaced plastic container with my hair ties, bobby pins, beauty tools, q-tips, etc. 


Next up is beauty essentials. I have all my smaller brushes (mostly for the eyes), mascara, liners, and lipsticks. I also have my contacts, contact solution, eyedrops, and healing stuff like band-aids!


In the third drawer is kind of a free for all bin. It's all of my 'little' supplies. As you can see it's mostly mini hairsprays, hand sanitizers, lotions, shampoos and conditioners, etc. I kind of throw anything in there. It's always good to have at least one space in your room or desk that you can just throw things! 


Next up is another random drawer. I have my razor supplies, sunglasses and all the tooth supplies in here! 


The bottom two drawers contain office supplies. This one has notebooks, command strips, glue sticks, and some other random things. I've also got a few sets of cards!


My last drawer is just a few more office supplies. I have command strips, tape, paper clips, push pins, post-its, and staples!


I'm loving how I've organized this. It was a long time coming and I'm so happy everything is in its place. 

What are your favorite ways to organize?
xo Emily




Post a Comment