Hey everybody! Halloween is fast approaching so I thought I'd show you some easy and fun makeup looks for Halloween. Today's is Harley Quinn - a la Margot Robbie in Suicide Squad. I think this is such a fun and easy makeup look to achieve and extremely timely considering how close the movie is to coming out.
1. Apply a foundation that is 1-2 shades lighter than your skin, so that you get that pale complexion that Harley has. I used Rimmel's Match Perfection Foundation, applying it with a Real Techniques Foundation Brush. (I'm aware I look scary, but it's the price to pay to be Harley Quinn)
2. Set your foundation - Harley is very matte, not shiny - make sure you're using a pressed powder that is the same shade or a lighter shade than your foundation. I used Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 'Transparent' so that the color stays.
3. Next, fill in our brows however you prefer. Per usual, I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Chocolate.
4. Next, take a black kohl/pencil liner and messily apply it to both of your lids. I used L'Oreal's Silkissime Eyeliner. Then, you can either use your fingers or a brush to blend it in, again messily. You want it to look really messy - extending how smudgy it is beyond your lid.
5. Now, use a blue eyeshadow and apply it messily on your left eyelid. I used a blue shadow from the Too Faced 'Everything Nice' Palette, but any shade will do. Again, extend the color and smudging past where your eyelid is, dropping a bit of color onto your cheekbone as well.
6. For the right eyelid, we want it to be the same as the left, except red. I didn't have a red eyeshadow so I used NARS Velvet Lip Pencil in 'Mysterious Red', smudging it out.
7. Now, apply mascara and your eyes are done! I put on Benefit's They're Real Liner.
8. Apply a red lipstick to your lips. I used the same lipstick I used for my right eyelid. Once applied, take two fingers and make a smudge mark on the right lower lip, bringing it down towards your chin.
9. Time to make Harley Quinn's heart. Using a black liner, draw and fill in a small heart on the top of your right cheekbone. I just used NYX's Liquid Liner.
10. To finish everything off, I used NYX's Matte Finishing Spray.
And voila, there's my Harley Quinn makeup look. It's really incredibly easy to do and all you need to finish the look are two high ponytails, a baseball tee, and black booty shorts.