Colour Pop

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hi everyone! Today I'm showing and talking to you about my recent ColourPop order. I've heard a lot of really great things about the brand so I finally decided to place an order. I got three lipsticks, two eyeshadows, and one highlighter. 



The Lipsticks
Cookie - Nude Beige {Matte}
Tootsi - Cool Toned Grey Beige {Matte}
Frenchie - Bright Neon Red {Matte}


The Eyeshadows
Mittens - Deep Warm Brown {Matte}
La La - Rose Gold {Metallic}


The Highlight
Lunch Money - Light Gold {Reflective Duo Chrome Finish}



 So far, I'm loving the products. They're so affordable ($5 for the lipsticks, $5 for the eyeshadows, $8 for the highlight plus shipping was free) and are high quality as well. I'm quite partial to the lipsticks - they're really pigmented and beautiful on the lips.

I'm loving everything so far and have been experimenting with makeup looks using the products, which I'll share soon! I especially love that everything I purchased is perfect for fall.

xo Emily

Post a Comment