Hey everyone! I have another Halloween makeup tutorial for you today. This look is for a deer and it's so easy (and cute!)
To get this look:
1. Use a bronzer to darken your temples, forehead and cheekbones. I used Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. It looks a bit silly as is, but once we put other shadows and products on top of it, it'll come together.
2. Using a brown gel liner, (I used L'Oreal's Infallible Lacquer Liner in 'Espresso') fill in your brows and from them, draw a line down your nose on both sides. Fill your nose/nostrils in a heart shape, creating the nose of a deer. You can google the shape and style online and draw off that.
2. Using a white shimmery shadow, fill under your eyes. Bring that shadow down until it naturally fades out. Bring the shadow up to you forehead as well. This is where we will place our dots. I used 'Snow' from the Lorac Pro Palette 2 to do this, but any white/silver/cream shimmery shadow works.
3. Place this color up your nose between the two brown lines as well, as well as a bit on your chin and cupid's bow.
4. Using a white eyeliner, draw white spots on the places we already put white shimmery shadow - the temple, forehead, and cheeks. I used the Jumbo Eyeliner Stick from NYX.
5. Add your own makeup to your eyes to finish it all off. I did a brown smoky eye with the Stila Cosmetics Liquid Liner and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara.
To finish off this look, it's easy to add accessories. Buy or create your own antlers and wear a nude leotard, using the same white spots to adorn it! Or, just wear a brown shirt and jeans and you're all set!