Friday Finds: Blush and BB Cream

Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Friday!!! The happiest day all week! 

It's especially happy for me because I've purchased a few new things that I am going to share with you in a post (that will probably be repeated, hence the alliterative name) called 'Friday Finds!"

These are just a few beauty related things I've bought recently that I want to share!



  1. Benefit's Rockateur Blush - Now I know this blush is pricey ($28) and I think that there are other, more affordable blushes out there that are just as pretty, but I've had my eye on Rockateur for months now. Everytime I'm in Sephora or Ulta, I go by and brush some across my cheeks in envy. So I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I'm very pleased because I know this will last me a long time and the color is stunning! As you can see above, it's deep and shimmery and peachy and pink and just lovely!
  2. To pair with my fancy new blush I got the Real Techniques Blush Brush - I am a HUGE fan of Real Techniques and when my (not so good quality) blush brush fell apart a few days ago, I went straight for my favorite brush brand. I absolutely love this brush. Using it is easy and product goes on flawlessly. And to top it off, it's really affordable. This brush only put me back $9.
  3. Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream - I love this BB cream. In fact, this is a repurchase, as I ran out of my last bottle. It's light, smooth, and feels great on my skin. I don't use foundation regularly but it's nice to have some light coverage all over to even out my skin tone and this does the trick!
  4. Next is another Maybelline winner, the Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer. -This should come as no surprise, as this is my favorite under eye, dark circle concealer out there. It's cheap, lasts forever, and comes in tons of shades as well as a brightener. This is my third or fourth repurchase of this awesome product!
  5. To verge away from makeup, I picked up the Pantene Smooth Lisse Argan Oil Serum. - This stuff is magic. It's a more affordable version of Moroccan Oil's Argan Oil - which I have used and liked a lot - but it's cheaper, less greasy in my hair and smells awesome. This stuff lasts me a long time as you don't really need much (only a  small squeeze or two into the ends of your hair) and it's only $8 bucks. Plus, you get more for that $8 bucks - whereas with Moroccan Oil you get a much smaller container for more money! 


These 5 products are some of my old favorites and soon to be new favorites and all totally worth buying. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing some of my friday finds and I would encourage everyone to check out some of these because they're all really great - and mostly affordable!

Have a great weekend!

xo Emily

Post a Comment