Getting Glossy With It / Simple Spring Makeup Using GLOSSIER

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hey guys! If you follow my instagram (which you should), you know I've been loving the brand Glossier. The brand began on IntoTheGloss.com, one of the most successful and beloved beauty blogs (which includes me) and from that, Glossier was born. It's a line of incredible skincare and makeup products and it's incredible. Today's post features Glossier to create a really sweet and simple makeup look!


From the packaging to the product, Glossier is a marvel. I haven't been this impressed in a brand in awhile. 

I purchased the Stretch Concealer and the Boy Brow, the latter of which took me months to even purchase due to its popularity (and I can see why). I decided to craft a simple, spring makeup look using these two products in action. 

 The Stretch Concealer ($18)is so lightweight and buildable, and looks incredible on the skin. I love how elastic and easily movable the concealer is, it makes it easy to leave a great finish on your skin. Plus, you're really never going to run out of it.


The other product I brought was the Boy Brow in brown. ($16) This is one of my favorite brow products, ever, because of how easy and quick it is. There's nothing better than just throwing on brow gel and getting out of the house and this is the perfect gel to do that. It's perfectly pigmented, natural, and affordable!


So for the makeup look below, I'm using those two products, along with three others to create a simple spring makeup look. It's easy and quick and so pretty and fresh for the season!



To create this look, I started by applying the Stretch Concealer to my blemishes and under my eyes, slowly building the product up until everything was covered. To set that, I used Rimmel's Stay Matte. Next up, I filled in my brows using the Boy Brow, brushing through them and fully defining them. 

To make my lashes stand out with my defined brows, I used generous coats of the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara to really lengthen them. 

Finally, to create that simple and sweet spring look, I used the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 'Coral Ingenious'.   


I really love how this look turned out and I loved using my new Glossier products to create something so cute and sweet!

What new brands have you been loving?

xo Emily

Post a Comment