One Brand Makeup Look / L'ORÉAL

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hi everyone! Today's post is another One Brand makeup look just like the one I did for Maybelline. This one is about one of my favorite brands, L'Oreal. 


To get this look, I used five L'Oreal products. To start out I made sure my face was moisturized before going in with the Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour Foundation. This foundation only costs $12.99 and the bottle lasts forever! This is one of my favorite foundations because it stays on all day and has a range of 12 shades perfect for any skin tone. I wear 101 'Classic Ivory'. To blend this into my skin I used a beauty blender, which leaves a really smooth finish. 

Because the finish of the foundation is matte, I usually skip a setting powder. Instead, I moved onto my eyes. (my eyebrows were Glossier's Boy Brow

To get this look, I used both the Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner in True Teal and the Infallible Lacquer Gel Liner in Espresso. I used the gel liner to line both my top and bottom lid lightly and then went in with the Silkissime liner on my upper lid to create a fun and striking eyeliner look. The gel liner, which stays on all day, creates a great primer for the teal liner for added longevity.


To finish off the eyes I applied one of my favorite mascaras, the L'Oreal Telescopic. Even with a few simple coats of this product, your lashes will instantly lengthen and look incredible. I really love this mascara and often, on a simple makeup day, I'll wear this alone with some concealer and brow product.


To finish off this one product makeup look, I used the Colour Riche La Lacque Lip Pen in Choco-Lacque. I love this lip pen because it's so pigmented and you only need one swipe to fully coat your lips. 

  
 So that's the finished makeup look for L'Oreal. I love this brand for its quality, affordability, and the fact that everything I wear from them is long-lasting and beautiful!

Hope you all enjoyed. What should my next #OneBrandLook be?

xo Emily

Post a Comment