November Favorites

Sunday, December 6, 2015


Hey guys! Today I have for you my November favorites. These all happen to be beauty favorites and I've picked out some things I've been obsessing over and things I think are great for this holiday season.


1. Tarte 'Lights, Camera, Lashes' Mascara ($21) - Currently, this is my favorite high-end mascara. I love this product because it's truthful when its advertising says that it 'lengthens, curls, volumizes, and conditions'. My lashes have never looked so thick and volumized, as well as curled and long. 

2. ColourPop 'Lunch Money' Highlighter ($8) - I've had this product in a few of my last posts because I think it's a great highlighter for the Winter months. It's a true 'soft, light gold' and looks so beautiful on the cheekbones. Plus, ColourPop is unbeatable for affordable and high quality makeup.

3. Ardell False Lashes ($3-$10) - I've been loving wearing false lashes lately. It's a bit weird, as I never even wanted to try them until this year, but I think on the right occasion, they add so much to a makeup look. My favorites are the Demi Wispies and the individuals lashes - all from Ardell because I think they do them so well and so affordably! 

4. ColourPop 'Tootsi' Lip Pencil ($5) - I've also had this product in my posts before but I recently got the lip pencil version of this, which I've been loving. It's a cool-toned grey beige and I think it's so pretty and as I said, you can't beat that price!!!

5. NARS 'Bahama' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($26) - For my last favorite I have the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Bahama' which is a beautiful pinky brown aka a great #YLBB shade. I'm obsessed with NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils because they're so easy to apply and so long-lasting and pretty.

What were your favorites for November?

xo Emily

Post a Comment