Everyday Eyes

Sunday, August 16, 2015

For the past few weeks, I've been doing a variation of the same eye makeup - utilizing my Lorac Pro Palette 2 - and I've been really loving it. To change things up, I've been trying to experiment with my lip color. For today's post, I'm showing you how I do my everyday eye makeup - specifically with my favorite Nude Lip pairing. 


1. Starting with the face - I used the NARS Creamy Concealer to cover up blemishes and dark circles - followed by the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to bring down the shininess on my T-Zone. To finish off my base, I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil to fill in and shape my eyebrows. 
2. For my everyday eyes I start with a shadow from the Lorac Pro Palette 2, 'Light Brown' and just buff it into the crease with a big fluffy brush. Build up that shadow until you're at the intensity you want. 
3. Next up, I brought 'Mocha' into the crease with the same fluffy brush to add more color and shimmer. 
4. For my lid, I used a Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeshadow stick in the shade 'Bluffing' for a shimmering base. 
5. On top of the shadow stick, I used a flat brush to pat a mixture of 'Rose' and 'Beige'. Finally, to darken it up even more, I blended 'Cocoa' into the crease with the fluffy brush to darken it up fully. 
6. For my lashes, I used Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara to coat my lashes. 
7. For my lips, I used another Rimmel product, their Exaggerate Lip Liner Pencil in 'Innocent'. It leaves your lips matte and nude, which I think looks really lovely with the darkness of my eyes. 


xo Emily

Post a Comment