August Favorites

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Here are five of my favorites for the month of August!

August Favorites

1. E.L.F. Small Tapered Brush: I love E.L.F. brushes because they're well made and they're only $3. This specific one is a favorite because it fits under your eyes perfectly, making it easy to set your under eyes with powder. 
2. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 'Innocent': I've sung the praises of this product time and time again so it's no surprise it's a favorite on this list. The color 'Innocent' is a really pretty nude shade and it's one of those great 'Your Lips But Better' shades. 
3. Swank Boutique Skinny Frontal Exposure Bralette: This bralette is quickly becoming my favorite thing to wear, ever. These are so comfortable, inexpensive, and fashionable. I love wearing them under t-shirts for extra support, but a lot of comfort. I love wearing them under dresses and tank tops, because they give an extra bit of pizazz to an outfit. They're only $12 so it's no wonder I went out and bought four of them.
4. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Polish: I have been loving this gel nail polish because it's long-lasting, beautiful, and affordable. It stays on your nails without fail and has such a great range of colors. I have 'Wild Card', 'Pocket Aces', and 'Up the Ante'.
5. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Mysterious Red': I just want to declare to the world...I LOVE NARS. This Velvet Matte Lip Pencil is so easy to apply and stays on forever. It's such a great product and looks fantastic on the lips.

What are your favorites for the month?

xo Emily
P.S. Follow me on Instagram

3 comments