Daytime Drama

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Here's a quick face of the day for you, one that I've so intelligently named 'Daytime Drama'. (I'm not the best at naming these looks? Oops)

This was such an easy and fun makeup look to create and wear and I love that it's just enough drama for a day look - plus, you can easily wear this for a fun night out.


To get this look, I went for a shimmery purple and silver eye, with a strong lip and strong brows.  I used my go-to favorites for my face (Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation, Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder, NYC's Sunny Bronzer, and Anastasia's Eyebrow Pencil) before focusing on this easy and cute eye look.

  
I worked a dark plum shade from my Lorac Pro Palette 2 into my crease (the shadow is called 'Plum'), bringing it down to my lower lash line and then finished off my lid with a shimmery white shade from the palette called 'snow'. A little dash of liner and mascara and I was done. 

For the lips, I used 'Cava' from Bite Beauty, which is one of my all time favorites lipsticks and the perfect berry shade. I love how it all turned out!



xo Emily

Post a Comment