New In / Warby Parker Spring 2016

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Hi everyone! For today's post, I'm talking about Warby Parker, the affordable prescription eyewear and sunglasses brand that makes getting cute and funky glasses easy. I love them because they make buying glasses easy, fun, and stylish! 

As an eyeglass wearer myself, I find that the process of actually trying on, buying, and finding that perfect pair is so difficult! Warby Parker's approach to glasses is refreshing and fun...and most importantly, easy! Because of this, I'm really loving their Spring 2016 Collection, which actually takes inspiration from the circus and that means fun and bright frames! I love the new colors they've debuted, Maraschino and Peacock Green, they really bring out that circus vibe! 


One of my favorite things about this brand is is that, (just like their existing collections) for every pair sold, Warby Parker distributes a pair to someone in need. They're also affordable! Both sunglasses and eyeglasses are $95 with free shipping and free returns. 

The styles below are my favorites of the collection! I love how good the new color, Peacock Green, looks on the 'Laurel' style. 




I'm also loving Warby Parker's first sunwear collection of the year called Sun Collective! They've revamped some of Warby Parker's favorite frames with custom colorways, crystal details, and redesigned lens shapes. 




My favorite Sun Collective pieces are Laurel 16 in the beautiful Bellini and Haskell in Pearl Horn with Toffee! What are your picks?

One last fun note about Warby Parker is that you can also try on glasses at home with the 5 pairs, 5 days Free Trial Home Try-On Program. It makes buying glasses online even easier than it already is with Warby Parker! I'm planning on ordering my own 5 pairs for the Home Try-On Program and I'll be updating you all with my favorites!

Let me all know if you try out the #WarbyHomeTryOn so we can compare!

xo Emily

3 comments

  1. These are all such cute styles!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! Love these glasses!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete