Hello all! I'm back with a simple makeup look - perfect for summer. It's quick, easy, and works well with the heat of these humid months!
I only use 7 products to create this look.
1. Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette is all I use to create my eye look. With a big fluffy brush, I blend 'Naked 2' (a matte taupe shade) into my crease until I have subtle definition. I also bring that color down to my lower lash line to lightly define it. Then, with a flat eyeshadow brush, I take 'Venus' (a shimmery white) and place it all over my lid for a bit of shimmer.
2. To conceal my bags and dark circles under my eyes, I use my all time favorite concealer, NARS Creamy Concealer in 'Vanilla'. I also used this to cover up any blemishes.
3. To finish off my eyes, I use a waterproof mascara so that the summer sweatiness does not affect my eyes. I used L'Oreal's Miss Manga Voluminous Waterproof mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
4. I can't forget my brows so I filled and shaped them with Anastasia's Brow Wiz Pencil in 'Chocolate'.
5. To brighten up everything, I highlighted my lower waterline and inner tear duct area with NYX's Wonder Pencil in 'Light'.
6. For a perfect summer lip, I lined and filled in my lips with Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liner in 'Eastend Snob' (my absolute favorite).
7. Finally, I want to give my cheeks a big pop of color. To do this, I use E.L.F.'s blush in 'Fuschia Fusion' which is a super pink and glittery product. I love that it acts as both a highlighter and a blush.
Those 7 products are all I need to create a great summer face!
What are your favorites for summer?